Shipping, Returns, Repair, Contact, Custom Orders.
It is Guaranteed that every piece in the Karen Hazarian/Abris Collection is individually handmade by the Artist.
All design work on custom jewelry will begin after payment is received. Images for the Memories Collection may be submitted before payment for approval of image resolution and feasibility. All image reproduction pricing is for images submitted as is. We do not provide language translations. Custom orders that are cancelled after design is approved and production has begun, will incur a 50% penalty fee. There are no returns on Custom Jewelry.
Karen will work with you throughout the Memory Collection design process. All communication will occur via email, to avoid miscommunication and understanding of approvals.
- Custom work designed by Karen cannot be previewed prior to payment.
- Electronic proofs of layout will be sent for your approval within 48 hours of payment, for all image reproduction jewelry: photo, handwriting and artwork. Once the electronic proof is approved, your Jewelry will take between 1-4 weeks, pending Karen’s volume at that time.
- Once approved, but not yet in production, additional changes will incur a $25 fee for revised artwork.
- Once approved and in production, additional changes will incur a fee.
- Once production is complete, additional changes will require a new piece to be made, and will be charged at full cost, with revised artwork.
The following items will incur additional fees:
- Added artwork beyond the original submission.
- Custom artwork designed by Karen.
- Custom jewelry designed from a low-resolution image.
PayPal, money orders, or personal checks are accepted. Karen will begin your order once payment has been received or the check has cleared.
Please contact me at email@example.com. All communication will occur over email, to avoid miscommunication and understanding of approvals.
All jewelry ships ship first class USPS mail with tracking and insurance on items over $125. Once the parcel has been turned over to the post office we are not responsible for loss or delays. Your tracking number will be provided via email. You may keep up with the progress of your parcel by simply clicking on the tracking number or going to the USPS website where you may input your tracking number: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input. Jewelry is not returnable due to a delivery delay caused by USPS, in-climate weather, or difficulty delivering to a remote address. Karen Hazarian Jewelry is not responsible for loss of parcels or shipping delays of parcels shipped within the US or out of the US once sent out for delivery.
International shipping: In some cases packages may be held at the post due to customs/duties charges. Karen Hazarian Jewelry is not responsible for applicable International charges or for late delivery. Unfortunately we have no control over the USPS or any shipping company. The customer/buyer/client is responsible for all VAT customs fees.
Discounts & Donations:
As each piece in the Karen Hazarian collection is individually handmade, discounts are not given. Most items are made to order. Be ensured that you are receiving an authentic handmade artisan item, made using traditional metal smithing techniques
when you order from Karenhazarian.com.
All Nonprofit and Blog Donation requests will be reviewed on an individual basis. If we cannot support your cause this year, please reach out again the following year.
Every piece of Jewelry in Karen’s Collection is handmade individually by Karen in her Santa Barbara studio. All jewelry is carefully crafted to be unique, of highest quality and last you and your loved ones through generations. While duplicate pieces are encouraged, please keep in mind that each piece may vary slightly due to their unique characteristic designed by Karen herself.